• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

de1d63b9fc550a16a2264c95c9f36d96.jpg

I love NAXJA. Anytime I have an issue, question or some random idea that's xj related, I just google "---- naxja" and there are so many posts on how to solve the problem, answer any question and usually threads on how people did what I was thinking and way more... plus you get some sweet discounts on parts. Well worth the subscription

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I love NAXJA. Anytime I have an issue, question or some random idea that's xj related, I just google "---- naxja" and there are so many posts on how to solve the problem, answer any question and usually threads on how people did what I was thinking and way more... plus you get some sweet discounts on parts. Well worth the subscription

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ya a trick a long time ago I learned was if i type what I'm searching and then add site:naxja.org like this------> TPS problems site:naxja.org it will give just naxja pages and no other forum pages. Handy tool naxja is

Me too, if all goes well the white jeep will be driving this weekend!

I'm itching for a Quack Attack trip this summer. Get your junk ready!

You and me both, some friends of mine wanted to go sometime after the 4th, so assuming I can get my heep together we may be making our next trip sooner than later....

I'll let you know

What where you planning. Second weekend in Aug would be good for Quack Attack. I think Loyd and I will be at Goldendale let me know what day you plan on going
Joe
I'm tentatively planning on running Quack Attack next weekend (7/30), with another local club. I'm not 100% sure I'll make it, but if you guys are free shoot me a PM for details.

As for WE-Rock, I'm thinking I'll be up there Saturday.

I'd love to do this, but I'm still working away..... :(

Kicking around the idea of going to a 22gal fuel cell. Flush mount it underneath, gain some ground clearance in the back, gain some fuel volume, and because racecar. Just not sure I want to give up the real estate in the cargo area though. Although I could easily build a rack over the top to hold the spare...

Kicking around the idea of going to a 22gal fuel cell. Flush mount it underneath, gain some ground clearance in the back, gain some fuel volume, and because racecar. Just not sure I want to give up the real estate in the cargo area though. Although I could easily build a rack over the top to hold the spare...

Why not a Zj gas tank?

Back