• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Tried to take a panoramic of the hills but it won't let me zoom in. But the snow is a lot lower.
f94b0840fce35a0c7fe101ab3d9cd208.jpg

That fuel pump took a crap on you!? That sucks, sorry man. I'm thinking about going to a pick n pull this weekend, would it be worth it to try and find another?

Solved my transmission problem. Sort of

023fa5176b06c9ec50b315ab3757497a.jpg

'08 Xterra Off Road, which means factory skids and rear locker plus a few other little things. Plan is to make this the expedition/exploring/towing/camping rig, Jeep will be the wheeler. Probably not going to lift it at this point, it has stock 31's which will be upgraded to the BFG ATs on the XJ for now. Mostly adding a few things like radios and lights to it for at least starters.

I'm pleased with it, love the extra HP vs the XJ, definitely don't mind the nice stereo, heat and ac that actually work and the additional space inside.

I'll be posting this in the Classified section as well, but seeing as how I can only offer this for a day, I wanted to get it in the main forum too.

FREE 8.8 Complete Rear Axle- Friday only!

I picked up this beater Exploder for the engine. Now that I've got what I need, I'm calling a scrapper. Before it goes, I wanted to
1500d7c636b5c3a9819a0a366c2aca63.jpg
offer up the 8.8 FREE to anyone who wants to come over TODAY ONLY and pull it out. It's a 3.73 limited slip with discs.
Sorry I couldn't give more notice or extend this window. PM me if interested.

Back