• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone post pics?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Supposed to have image hosting now, cant seem to get it to work. Back after
The big photobucket fiasco from back in the day.

d7SbDmg.jpeg

Picture link above using imgur

Imgur link

Upload it to your post, simple and easy…

Oh yeah this is post from my phone WITHOUT that tapatalk crap!

Click the image button and you can upload.

mac ‘this update has been 12 years in the making!” gyvr
IMG_0645.jpeg

Sweet Willys Matt.

Pic test. Lets see if it works for me...

Attachments

• Brake switch.jpg
    Brake switch.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
NICE!! So you can do an attachment like I did or you can click the Insert button and have it a part of the post like Matt. Gives option of thumbnail or full size insert too.

So easy.

Maybe I will actually start posting on my build thread again and possibly re-post my build thread pics.

Trans Cooler lines.jpg

Trans Cooler lines.jpg

Test on my phone

21043.jpeg

Alternatively, if you're viewing a pic on another site or program, you can right click it and copy it... then while creating a post here on Naxja, you can simply paste the picture into your post. I like this way much better!!!

Anyone can link media, but being able to attach photos is one of the special privileges for NAXJA members.

Mist be a red badge thing. I can only post links to pictures. Maybe in March I’ll be able to post photos.
March membership drive is a great time to join!

mac ‘days away!’ gyvr

So Join! Join! Join! Adding pics is an easy drag-n-drop. No fancy feet shuffle, no letting of blood, no PB rubbish.

My puny XJ and a real FSJ!

Army FSJ_0100.JPG

Back