• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

e7y8e5aj.jpg
Hey look. its Obozo the Clown!!!

Good color choice!

Fresh replacement, free of charge, from Warrior Products.

The other one will come off, and both will most likely get some angle iron welded to the inside edge for added strength and rigidity. I will also be tracking down somewhere that can pull a pinch seam back down in one spot.

how did you get them to do that????? I could barlie get them to take back the Wrong parts.

way to be
bronze.

Thanks,
All I did was send them an email with a pic. Described how/what happened, and how much I've enjoyed their products over the years.
I didnt even ASK for a replacement.
I DID however tell them that I would rather keep using these Rock Barz, instead of stareting over with something else.....
....but with the damage to the one, I didnt know how that was going to happen,
so if they had any advice on how I could go about repairing the one, that would be great.
Instead they offered me a free replacement of the one or a deep discount on a new set, but that I would have to come down to pick it/them up.
They dont know me from a hole in the ground, and I bought these so long ago, I cant imagine there would be ANY kind of warranty left on them.
Since my DS one is just fine, I opted for the free replacement.

That level of customer service and appreciation for the kind of feedback from real world end-users is what sets companies apart.
WP Gets a big thumbs up from me. :thumbup:

Id like to take this thing wheeling, minus the boom :thumbup:
a6y4e2er.jpg

Hello from Seoul, South Korea. Namsan mountain (800 ft tall) and the Seoul Tower (777 ft tall) located in the heart of downtown Seoul. Wish I was driving to the Rubicon with Dustin instead of being stuck working in hot, humid Seoul.

Nice Dustin! Glad to see your rig is getting used for what it was built for!

New shoes for the DD showed up today
2A9E04F8-46AD-4938-BB48-83E56B05B38B-6672-00000492CA7D1901.jpg

Back