• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Played in some rocks next to my office this evening. Sometimes working late has its perks I guess

d523a765d5b62c84d301c506b2c198b9.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Finally got a winch bumper from Jason, should be able to spread the mounts out a little to slip over my plates frame then suck it in with the bolts
7297ee5f9ab0af575df55af684ae5578.jpg

Hey Guys...I don't think I've ever formally introduced myself to the PacNW Chapter. Name is Jim. I came over from the Colorado chapter about 2 years ago. I reside in Bend.

Photo from yesterday's storm. Wife and I got bored so we dragged each other around the neighborhood. Oh, the looks we got...

Hey Guys...I don't think I've ever formally introduced myself to the PacNW Chapter. Name is Jim. I came over from the Colorado chapter about 2 years ago. I reside in Bend.

Photo from yesterday's storm. Wife and I got bored so we dragged each other around the neighborhood. Oh, the looks we got...

How much did you guys get over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did you guys get over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21" on the button at my house. I'm on the SE part of town. I hear Sunriver/La Pine got over 2 feet in places.

I haven't done that in a loooong time. Back in Ma. We would tow each other on snowboards from the beach of my buddies explorer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I haven't done that in a loooong time. Back in Ma. We would tow each other on snowboards from the beach of my buddies explorer.

Oh nice. I'm from Taunton, MA originally. Actually, Norton by Great Woods, but nobody knows where that is. lol

Oh nice. I'm from Taunton, MA originally. Actually, Norton by Great Woods, but nobody knows where that is. lol
Awesome. I'm from all over the north shore. Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Hamilton, Wenham, Ipswich, and lived in Roxbury Crossing for a bit.

Back