• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC 2015 BOD Elections - DONE

Re: NWC 2015 BOD Nominations

As respectfully as I know how I must decline my election and term as next years (2015) President.

Thank you to all that voted, and thank you for the nomination. its just something I cannot do at this point.

Bronze.

Is this a joke? Polls closed yesterday. A great time to say something would have been before hand no? What is this chapter going to do for a President?

I was kinda thinking the same thing......

As respectfully as I know how I must decline my election and term as next years (2015) President.

Thank you to all that voted, and thank you for the nomination. its just something I cannot do at this point.

Bronze.
Wow, I was shocked to read this, John. I won't question your reasons, but thank you for choosing to decline now verses later in the term.

Is this a joke? Polls closed yesterday. A great time to say something would have been before hand, no? What is this chapter going to do for a President?
Simple answer is, we'll just reopen nominations for NWC President for the 2015 term. The current polls for NWC Vice President, and Treasurer are closed and final.

Congrats to our 2015 Vice President, Scott (NW-ZJ-SCOTT), and our 2015 Treasurer, Chad (ruger81).

Nominations for 2015 NWC President are open once again.

This position will be for a one year term starting, 1 Jan 2015. You must be a :NAXJA: member in good standing to run for a position.

Members, before nominating someone, please check with them before to see if they are interested. Once a member is nominated, the nomination must be seconded to make it official.

Nominations for NWC President will close, 14 Dec 2015.

Re: NWC 2015 BOD Nominations - Re-Opened for Presidental Nominations

I nominate Nick "RedJeep2.0" for NWC President

I'd second that!!!!!

Last edited:

Ironic, because as soon as I heard the news, Nick was the first person to come to mind!

Ironic, because as soon as I heard the news, Nick was the first person to come to mind!

Thanks joe!

And if there is anybody else who feels like running I welcome it.

I just want what is best for the NWC, and if the group feels that I am not what's best then so be it.

NWC 2015 BOD Nominations - Re-Opened for Presidential Nominations

I don't know if I'm a member any more but I nominate boring Dave, he needs more on his plate

NWC 2015 BOD Nominations - Re-Opened for Presidential Nominations

Or, nick wins in 14 days. How ever you want to look at it .

Re: NWC 2015 BOD Nominations - Pres_Voting 2.0

Poll is now closed.

Congrats to Nick "Redjeep2.0" on securing the NWC President title for 2015.

Thanks to those who participated in the chapter elections.

:cheers: to a fun filled 2015.

Back