• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC 2015 BOD Elections - DONE

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Wow, it's already November folks, and that means it's time to start thinking about, 2015.

Per our chapter's bylaws we'll have three positions available.

Chapter President
Chapter Vice President
Chapter Treasurer/Secretary

All positions will be for a one year term starting, 1 Jan 2015. You must be a NAXJA member in good standing to run for a position. Members, before nominating someone, please check with them before to see if they are interested. Once a member is nominated, the nomination must be seconded to make it official.

Nominations will close, 15 Nov 2015.

Lets try and keep the chit chat out of this thread, and keep it to nominations or questions only.

Support your club. :wantyou:

Re: NWC 2015 BOD Nominations

I accept and promise to count more gooder next time.:D

Bronzewyrm for prez

Thank you fellas for the nomination. At this point id like to delay my acceptance for a day or two,(personal reasons) Id like to say im in, but I have a couple loose ends to tie up before I can say yes officially.

Seriously, thanks again for the nomination, I didn't think I even had a shot at that :thumbup:.

Bronze.

I nominate Ruger81 for treasurer.

Not only did I nominate Chad for Treasurer, I also voted for him first. Please vote for Chad. I clearly do not know how to count and cannot be trusted.:cheers:

Not only did I nominate Chad for Treasurer, I also voted for him first. Please vote for Chad. I clearly do not know how to count and cannot be trusted after flying for 12 hours back to the U.S from China and lacking a great deal of sleep.:cheers:
:laugh:

Personally, the only reason "I" dont trust you, Is because you dont hate your kids..

everyone normal hates their kids

Back