• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now im one of your guys, just ordered my RE 4.5" spring pack kit!

It looks like you have it under control. The only thing that I want to point out is that you will want 32's real soon if you go 31's. An RE 4.5" is plenty to fit them.

Just my .02

Don't worry. It will be fun!

Hell, he'll want 33's then 35's EASY... That's his plan actually but things in stages. Money and gearing come first. Bumpers, armor, all the good things in life
I wanna go to 35's too but I'd rather have a couple 44's under me first before I spend the samolies on gearing. Weld up, clean up, lock up and gear up a couple 44's. I'll be a happy man!! A poor man... but a happy man.

Way I figure, If you're going to drop $1K plus on gearing what's another $250 for a 44 so you can go bigger!! That doesn't even begin to cover lockers either!!

Last edited:
how many cans of pb and over how long would you say is about right?

got a 98 jeep the owner was from minnesota and we just broke 3 of the 4 rear shock bolts this morning putting on a full traction 6 in la.. i pb almost every bolt i took off..

Am i the only person who did not break any bolts on my jeep when i put the RE 4.5" kit on? By the way i had no experience with lifts when i put it in, and really had no problems. I aslo got inchitis, whent to 33" and got few more inches up.

oo7ravisXJ said:
how many cans of pb and over how long would you say is about right?

i have a gallon of it, just put it in a spray bottle(like a babaer uses to wet your hair) screw that arsole shit. this way you just refill the sprayer you can always use extra PB. i do it about once a day for a week so far.

Back