• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 06 brainstorm

if its at TSF then i would be all up for coming. problem is about all my Heep is good at is being loud and doing donuts in the parking lot.

Im in Oregon too, and love the TSF idea.
Although, I am not 18 yet and cannot join. If the event is held after May 18th i will have my name in red and be there......if it is not maybe i'd be allowed to come anyways, and run stock?

im stock right now, only additions to my 96 sport are kc slimlites on the front and black soft 8 steelies. I just got a good paying part time job though- So if it is by May i am planning to have a rear hitch, RE 2" BB, keep swaybars on and run 31" trxus mts. Hopefully then i could keep up with some of you......many of my friends have been to TSF and love it.

From what they have told me it has things you can do painfully easily in a stock trooper and places where you practically need to break out the climbing ropes......something for everyone.

So let me know.....

jpars said:
Im in Oregon too, and love the TSF idea.
Although, I am not 18 yet and cannot join. If the event is held after May 18th i will have my name in red and be there......if it is not maybe i'd be allowed to come anyways, and run stock?

im stock right now, only additions to my 96 sport are kc slimlites on the front and black soft 8 steelies. I just got a good paying part time job though- So if it is by May i am planning to have a rear hitch, RE 2" BB, keep swaybars on and run 31" trxus mts. Hopefully then i could keep up with some of you......many of my friends have been to TSF and love it.

From what they have told me it has things you can do painfully easily in a stock trooper and places where you practically need to break out the climbing ropes......something for everyone.

So let me know.....

No worries, it'll be after May. :) Requirements/rules/etc will come later on.

Dvipercop said:
Dang...I was waaaay off! haha :)

Ha, I was gonna say.... I went up canopener in my rig my first trip to TSF with no problems. But it was also dry out.

I vote TSF just cause its close and there is a wide range of everything. Even the difficult stuff has bypasses and whatnot. Its crap there now cause everything is closed but they should open stuff back up come spring time. I know there are some new rules about organized wheeling events but I think we can get around those by just not telling them its an organized event. :)

I'm not picky here.

Only thing I can say is to comments made a couple days ago.

If this turns into a 5 day event, I would much rather take the needed time off to head to the Rubicon, Moab, or Alaska.

Jason

I am somewhat new to Wa. , and I would love to go with some local people. I have never been to these places such as Naches, or TSF(I live 1 mile from Reiter, so didn't think to ask if there was much else around), but I want to come to this NW fest, and have some fun with my Jeeps. It sounds like you are going to have it sometime around summer, and I will be back from a run in Cali, with SoCalXJ(I lived there so I am still a member), and Moab, so hopefully I will have some time in between, to fix anything I have broken, to do whatever is happening locally.

Last edited:
I'm always down for TSF. Plus it's a place where you could spend 2 days and still not hit every trail. It doesn't get boring very fast, and theres something there for everyone (Even Dvipercop!). Let me know the dates and if there's anything I can do to help. I've been there a quite a few times.

And then you have to figure out how to get the broke rig back to the trail head or home... LOL! SO, it looks like the place is decided, now for some date options or time frame....

ECKSJAY said:
Matt wants it to be in the Columbia River.

:D

he says it's too shallow ?

Matt...you don't get down here often enough....

how about we climb Multnomah Falls....its always beautiful.

So are we pretty well agreed on TSF?

I'd like to start planning this ASAP. :)

Still planning a possible pre-run with the locals in April to scope out the place. :D

Word!

I'm down fo dat TSF Yo.

Back