• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Chapter Playlist

Dustin officially has worse taste in music than Aaron Barnes

What's currently playing on your playlist? Post up that song you've had stuck in your head, or find yourself having to look up later. Genre is irrelevant, anything goes.

Warning: Some songs NSFW.

I guess these disclaimers were not enough to keep my post's submissions from being deleted......

Joey killed this!!

This song helped me through some pretty hard times in my life. Not the same issue hes talking about but similar. You can convert the message to any aspect or vice choking the life out of you or someone you love. Hard to find music with meaning these days.

Last edited:
Hooooooly Shit are you serious, Party in the U.S.A I have this on my I-pod and my GF gives me shit allllllll the time. She threates to tell everyone I listen to Miley Cyrus.
Funny I've owned three of the cars in the beging of that video. A Trans Am a, Corvette, and a 70 Chevelle SS 454 should have keep that one.. Miley Cyrus admitted in an inverview that she has never listed to a Jay-Z song and has no idea who he is.

Back