• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorCo Meet and Greet at Oldman's new digs 10/24

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Norco has been pretty dead lately so I though I might spice it up a bit. I got moved into a new home and thought about burning some jalapeno cheese brats for the gang.

My plan is Saturday afternoon October 24th. I am in south west Loveland. 3469 Janus Drive

You don't even have to be from Norco or even a member to come. If you are interested, please RSVP here so I know how much food to get.

Last edited:
I'll try Tom, I may have to borrow the wife's Honda to get there, but I'll try. :)

Led said he would try and make it.

Tom is cooking; in like Flynn!

Just me this time.

Did I tell you guys you have to swap a tranny while you are here? :gee:

I will provide the food, but it is byob. Just don't get so hammered you get a dui heading home. Anyboy have some homemade microbrews to share?

Last edited:
If somebody has a chance, could you pick up a set of tire chains I have sitting at Flores' shop and ferry them up here?

If you are coming, please post up so I know how much food to make.

I'm pretty open. I figured starting maybe 4pm. Anybody have a preference?

I should be going.

If Flores & I can sync up before the weekend I can get the chains to you.

And if I don't make it for some reason, then I should be able to get them to Mike.

Hi Tom, count me in.

Just me. Lady is workin.
Can you post or pm me the address.

Also, I don't drink, so if there's anything you'd like me to bring please let me know. Drinks or whatever man.

The address is 3469 Janus Drive, Loveland, CO 80538

If you are heading up I-25, get off on Colorado 402 and head west towards the mountains. In about a mile, make a right on County Road 9e. Go to the round about and head back East on 5th street. You will then make your first left on Callisto. Go two blocks and make a right on Janus Drive. It will be down on the left.

Beware, MapQuest has the wrong street layout in this area. Google may also.

Back