• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nine Principles-do you believe?

The point of the original link was if you agree with 7 of the nine principles you were asked to send your photo (picture of self) to glen beck.

He was/is getting the pictures to show all the people that people still have good basic principles.

Some of you guys make things sooo much more difficult than it really is.

They are really basic questions.

right on, right on!

Not a difficult question, the problem with America today, and Canada for several years now is people make these simple "character" issues too hard, with all the what if's and what about this's, if you can't personally answer the questions honestly then the thread isn't for you, I agree with all except God is not the center of my life, I believe but I'm honest.

How's that working out for ya?

:D

I have room for improvement. We all do. I'm already seeing where I've been falling short and am making adjustments. Anyone with a belief in our Constitution will do the same.

Glenn Beck references the scout hand-book regularly! He didn't rip it off he took some great things from it and has given the credit where its due.

You've obviously spent little time listening to Glenn Beck or you would know that you're talking out your backside. There's no party line here, Glenn's not aligned with any party, he's aligned with the Founding Fathers and the Consitutional rights of We the People........try mounting an arguement that shows you're not just spouting the Party line next time, it will lend some credibility to your position.

BTW, I'm not affiliated with any party either, I think they are all corrupt and need to be fired.

You're right, I haven't.

I can't stand listening to any of those asshats.

I heard his show the day he brought this idea forward. He openly admits to getting ideas from the boyscouts. What's wrong with that?

Nothing in my mind. I work for the Boy Scouts.

You Are Not Alone
That slogan sounds like it belongs on an X-Files poster.
x-files-2-title-revealed-2.jpg

Our Founding Fathers were asshats.......classic, the bliss of ignorance.

My god you're just as bad as the idiots on TV, way to twist my words into what you want them to be.

I dont care who they are or what they say, every pundit on TV does NOTHING to help this country and EVERYTHING to increase partisanship and bad feelings between the parties. I'm always amazed at how people who listen to pundit x immediately agree with everything they say and hate everything pundit y and party y say and stand for because pundit x told them so.

Some of Beck's stuff sounds fine. But so does some of O'Riley's, Olbermans, Matthews, et. all.

My point is believe something because YOU believe it. Have your own reasons for doing so. Think about why it is you feel that way. Don't jump on the bandwagon with some guy who says these nine principals are all that should matter in society.

My god you're just as bad as the idiots on TV, way to twist my words into what you want them to be.

I dont care who they are or what they say, every pundit on TV does NOTHING to help this country and EVERYTHING to increase partisanship and bad feelings between the parties. I'm always amazed at how people who listen to pundit x immediately agree with everything they say and hate everything pundit y and party y say and stand for because pundit x told them so.

Some of Beck's stuff sounds fine. But so does some of O'Riley's, Olbermans, Matthews, et. all.

My point is believe something because YOU believe it. Have your own reasons for doing so. Think about why it is you feel that way. Don't jump on the bandwagon with some guy who says these nine principals are all that should matter in society.

1-I have no party affiliation. I don't trust any of them to have my best interests in mind.
B-I'm rubber.....you're glue..........
3-I posted up this info because it happens to be in direct alignment with my principles, values and beliefs.

Instead of making assumptions, allegations and calling me an idiot, perhap could actually deliver an opposing point of view, if you have one?

How about explaining why you feel that these principle hurt our society, since you appear to be offended by my suggestion that adopting them will help us?

Back