• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New toys!

seth0941

NAXJA Forum User
I got some new toys, What you think?

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

you got ripped off.

nah there not all bad ide say one out of 100 preforms flawlessy.

i have the c-9 worst purchase of my life and it was 100 off the shelf

but all in all pretty nice "toys" I for one would never consider my tools toys

Dont let people tell you Hi-Point is garbage. I have a Hi-Point .40 and its super accurate and I have NO problems at all with it. I originally had a bad clip which was causing it to jam. Replaced it and now ive shot 500+ rounds without a single jam.

People that dont like them have never owned one or didnt spend the time to break them in.

I also have a Taurus Millennium pro pt-140 .40 cal that i use as My conceal carry. I love that gun shoots flawlessly as well. I say nice score.

Anyways if you want to sell the Hi-point .380 I have been looking for one. :) Ill even pay more then you did. lol

Last edited:
$$$$$$$$

Dont let people tell you Hi-Point is garbage. I have a Hi-Point .40 and its super accurate and I have NO problems at all with it. I originally had a bad clip which was causing it to jam. Replaced it and now ive shot 500+ rounds without a single jam.

People that dont like them have never owned one or didnt spend the time to break them in.

I also have a Taurus Millennium pro pt-140 .40 cal that i use as My conceal carry. I love that gun shoots flawlessly as well. I say nice score.

Anyways if you want to sell the Hi-point .380 I have been looking for one. :) Ill even pay more then you did. lol
i do own one and i bash on it every time i look at it lol
not something i would use to defend my life with thats for sure.
they are fairly acurate and weigh about 50 lbs loaded

does 1500 + rounds mean its broke in yet? just askin

Yes, You can come over still. The guns in the photos are just my NEW guns and are not my ONLY guns. I bought them all last week. The AR15, and the Taurus 85 are new in the box and the other 2 are new used.

Maybe tomorrow i will come over i should have the jeep back on the road by then, after 2 1/2 months down. So seth, when are we gonna go shooting? :patriot:

-PJ-

Back