• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to Bowling Green, new to XJ's!

auswee

NAXJA Forum User
Howdy. This is my 1st post!

I've been in the Bowling Green area now since January and will be here until the end of November (I'm working on an election).

A few weeks ago I bought my buddy's 2001 XJ which is already modified, and I'm looking for some info and maybe some people in South Central KY who would be interested in meeting up.

The mods that my buddy did before selling this beast to me were a 2" or 2.5" Old Man Emu lift, he swapped everything below the frame with parts from his 2005 Rubicon, configured air lockers, changed out the wheels, tires, etc.

Right now I'm hoping to put a skid plate on the gas tank, probably another on the engine, and then replace the fender flares which were getting a little loose (and I heard rubbing when I was climbing over some rocks last weekend).

I'm not a motorhead (yet) so I was hoping to meet some folks here who can show me some stuff or maybe lend a hand if I have any small projects, and of course anybody who wants to ride!

If you're in the Bowling Green area (or really any where in KY) and you see this XJ with New Hampshire plates, be sure to say hi!

IMG_1778.JPG

4686325039_1c940f2f83.jpg

Welcome to the addiction and the SEC. You are just in time for the Crawl in Harlan, KY. There is a lot of information on this web site and a bunch of great guys to help you out with your questions.

Yea the Crawl is in SE KY! There are 22 rigs sighned up atm. Welcome aboard and hope to see you there.

Those burgandy XJs with the Moab rims always look killer!

Nice Jeep!
Welcome to the addiction.
All you need now is turn NAXJA Red

Mark

Back