• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New shoes!!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
This should help out when picking up the heavy shizz!

CQ5cMd5.jpg

For those that don't know, they're Vision Type 81 wheels with Goodyear load range G commercial tires.

looks good dude, like the wheels. they look beefy as hell. billet or forged?
what's your towing capacity on that thing?

Thanks Dan, they're forged and can handle 4500lbs each according to spec. As far as my towing capacity... I can't really say. I can tell you what I'm LEGALLY allowed to tow, and I can tell you what I HAVE towed lol. She's got 5 extra leafs per side, airbags, and 1/4" frame stiffening front to rear. It STILL flexes more than I'd like with a heavy load on the back, but such is life with a sneeker unit.

G-rated tires in that size should still be under the spec of the wheels for loading, right? Or maybe about the same. I'm just guessing since the last set of f-rated 19.5's that I had were only 3800 or 3900# mounted single. Less for dual.

Nice ride! I really like the look of those wheels!

G-rated tires in that size should still be under the spec of the wheels for loading, right? Or maybe about the same. I'm just guessing since the last set of f-rated 19.5's that I had were only 3800 or 3900# mounted single. Less for dual.

Nice ride! I really like the look of those wheels!
They're good for up to 5,357 in for a single, a bit less for duals.

are those 245/75?
if you don't mind me asking, what did the tires run?

the toter needs new shoes and I'm price shopping.

Back