• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Pics of My first JEEP PROJECT

I finally got a lil money together. And I am dumping it into the Waggy.

First order of business. Regearing to 4.56 for some new 33's which I havn't ordered yet will take all recommendations on tires prior to ordering.

Spartan Lockers front and rear.

Still searching for a rear bumper. Time to lose the hitch. I want a tire carrier style due to putting a 33 on roof does not seem like fun.

Gonna go up one more inch in lift. Prolly have to Hack and tap the 242 though.

As she sits now.
21c41c07.jpg

I love the front stock bumper with tow points but those hang down a bit if I have any left over I may dump them and get a front bumper also.

TJ Lower Control arms. JK shocks... More to follow. ZJ tierod. ADJ trackbar. May just be cheap and redrill it though unsure yet.

I finally got a lil money together. And I am dumping it into the Waggy.

First order of business. Regearing to 4.56 for some new 33's which I havn't ordered yet will take all recommendations on tires prior to ordering.

Spartan Lockers front and rear.

Still searching for a rear bumper. Time to lose the hitch. I want a tire carrier style due to putting a 33 on roof does not seem like fun.

Gonna go up one more inch in lift. Prolly have to Hack and tap the 242 though.

As she sits now.
21c41c07.jpg

I love the front stock bumper with tow points but those hang down a bit if I have any left over I may dump them and get a front bumper also.

TJ Lower Control arms. JK shocks... More to follow. ZJ tierod. ADJ trackbar. May just be cheap and redrill it though unsure yet.

KM2's Rob, no question!

By moving this are you denying your MWC roots!

:D

the waggy is looking good!

for tires... do you drive on the street a lot? i love my BFG AT's for the street. they get packed with mud pretty easy when the trails are super sloppy and get a little slick. but for dry trail conditions and DD'ing there perfect.

if mine wasn't a DD i would have some form of mud tire on there

If you were still local I'd have an offer for your old lift, and help pull it off. I got excited seeing the post, and then disappointed at the new location.

SISSY! :looser:

hey the 30" mud tires i had on there lasted only a little over a year, i am at about a yearinahalf on the AT's now and the dont show any signs of wear. of course those were hankooks and now im rocking the BFG!

hey the 30" mud tires i had on there lasted only a little over a year, i am at about a yearinahalf on the AT's now and the dont show any signs of wear. of course those were hankooks and now im rocking the BFG!

I've now got 15k on the KM2's and they are still at around 60% tread if I had to guess.

Went web shopping today. So far off the list.

Dana30 &44 gears 4.56
Spartan lockers front and rear. 1085

Solid diff covers. 130

Renix exhaust manifold. 160

Priced some tires. Really like the goodyear silent armor MT/R
1025 if i buy them.

Went web shopping today. So far off the list.

Dana30 &44 gears 4.56
Spartan lockers front and rear. 1085

Solid diff covers. 130

Renix exhaust manifold. 160

Priced some tires. Really like the goodyear silent armor MT/R
1025 if i buy them.

Nice, I still say KM2's!

I did like the KM2's flex but iam sold on the goodyear wrangler silent armor MT/R. Found them cheaper for 850 now so i am getting them Sat.

After seeing what they did on my cousin's duramax(e rated tires), I wouldn't run them, I hear they work great on the trail though. Can't wait to see the ole girl all dressed up though! :D

My wife said there is boxes piling up in the garage since I been gone... Woo Hoo my parts are coming in.

My budget did not allow me to get a front bumper though. but I been thinking about removing the old stainless crap one and well its a waggy... I like wood working...

thinking of mocking up a wooden one slapping some bumper endcaps on it and calling it good. Atleast until the budget allows for a steel bumper. If anything it would add some personality to the rig. hopefully make people and someone laugh or smile... never a bad thing.

So what have you ordered? Tires,?,?,?

Details, MAN, details!

Back