• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New image-maker 4wd magazine

And I'd like to add that this has nothing to do with the 'flat biller' motif of the mag.

It's stupid when the redneck beer drinking idiots do it too

Phil Howell, EDitor in Chief over at 4WD and Sport Utility sounds like a stand up guy though. He wrote a blog post about how he thinks Dirt Kings was a bad idea as well.

I showed the people at Stater Brothers tonight the page with the weiner towel, and she wasn't too happy about it being out in the open like that.

wow! I have a subscription to JP and I will tell you that iBarsky has just defined every issue that I have ever seen. In 10 lines to.
And why do you still have a subscription to JP? :roflmao:

In all seriousness, I'd be tempted to write the publisher(Source Interlink Media)and give them some drivel about not buying their product etc, etc,..
Problem is, a little research(I went to their web page) shows that I page through "4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility" at the mag. rack and occasionally pick up "Mopar Muscle", but I don't think I've bought an issue of either mag. in over a year. I already gave up on them due to the quality of the content(lack of), without realizing how many different magazines they own.

Edit: I used to read "Sail" too.

Back