• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new high end ext brake lines

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of front and rear brake lines for a long travel 6" lift. They are a black braided covered in that clear nylon? They were supplied by full-traction. ALOT nicer then the others I have seen but I am sure its just the looks and that they are no better then a good quality set.

50$ with the new brackets also, in a sealed bag with washers and such also.

ROBERTK said:
I have a set of front and rear brake lines for a long travel 6" lift. They are a black braided covered in that clear nylon? They were supplied by full-traction. ALOT nicer then the others I have seen but I am sure its just the looks and that they are no better then a good quality set.

50$ with the new brackets also, in a sealed bag with washers and such also.

Can you please provide the measured length? I am very interested. I broke a front hose a few weeks ago and had to put a stock one as a temp fix. I am in OC.

Thanks,
Robert

I have one person ahead of ya. He also asked for the length of them. I will get that later tonight and post it for ya both

23" both front and rear. Thats the actual hose length from the end of the caliper block to the female end for the hard line.

ROBERTK said:
23" both front and rear. Thats the actual hose length from the end of the caliper block to the female end for the hard line.
If the 1st guy does not want these, I will take them off of your hands.

Thanks,
Robert

gone..............

Back