• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy..

Awesome. I'm right at Rayford and 45. Where do y'all wheel locally other then the creek?

Not acactly local wheeling but we(Red River chapter) just came back from Barnwell. But locally its just the creek. Check this link out and join. Both of us (midian and myself) belong. Great bunch of guys and gals just like here but mostly drive wranglers and are local. www.cypressoffroad.com

Welcome!

I'm up in the Dallas area...but sincerely plan on making it down that way to wheel with you southerners soon.

BTW...Magi...got those springs replaced yet? I need an excuse to go down there. The transfer case that Midian has for my FJS just isn't enough incentive apparently. :sunshine:

Not acactly local wheeling but we(Red River chapter) just came back from Barnwell. But locally its just the creek. Check this link out and join. Both of us (midian and myself) belong. Great bunch of guys and gals just like here but mostly drive wranglers and are local. www.cypressoffroad.com

Awesome! I have only been to Barnwell once. I have wheeled with some guys from cypress off road when I was with STR.

I try to stay away from the creek, to much trouble and lame trails. I found a nice bit of trails up near Gosling/2920 area. They are sweet, just alot of mud. As soon as I can figure out whats going up with my Jeep we should def. go wheelin

Awesome! I have only been to Barnwell once. I have wheeled with some guys from cypress off road when I was with STR.

I try to stay away from the creek, to much trouble and lame trails. I found a nice bit of trails up near Gosling/2920 area. They are sweet, just alot of mud. As soon as I can figure out whats going up with my Jeep we should def. go wheelin

Welcome. Whats wrong with your XJ?

Great I am thinking about going out some where soon... gilmer is already wearing off.

I guess I wont be happy till atleast lay the XJ on its side.

Yeah jeepdog is magimerlin's and my "shop bitch"... But don't tell him we said that.

Ooopps too late

Great I am thinking about going out some where soon... gilmer is already wearing off.

I guess I wont be happy till atleast lay the XJ on its side.

You should have said you wanted to lay it on its side. I could have taken the pic of it at Gilmer instead of saving it from a possible lay over on the rock garden. :jester::jester:party1::jester::jester:

Back