• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Goodyear MT/R's in stock

A $70 jump in a 35" just to put it on a 17" wheel? There's less rubber in the 17" tire for Chrissakes!

$223 per for a 35" x 12.5" x 15" is reasonable. If I didn't already have two complete sets of 35"s at 80% tread I'd be tempted...

Sounds like you got one Helluva deal, Joe.

I waited for Xmas specials to pop up and jumped.

Great prices for sure! If you all buy tires from there, you'll need to find someone else to feed you dinner Sat. night @ NWFest, though.
angry-smiley-047.gif

082.gif

Its seems like they're prices have gone down. They offer those prices because that's all they are is a price and a tire, nothing more. Big volume=low prices. Then you have to find someone ot mount and balance the them and if something ever goes wrong, you don't have anybody to turn to. Besides, whatever happened to supporting the local guys huh?

Its seems like they're prices have gone down. They offer those prices because that's all they are is a price and a tire, nothing more. Big volume=low prices. Then you have to find someone ot mount and balance the them and if something ever goes wrong, you don't have anybody to turn to. Besides, whatever happened to supporting the local guys huh?
true false, i did have to have them mounted and balanced, but i have the warranty from the tires to fall back on, and the company has many positive reviews when it comes to tire malfunction they step up to the plate.
now on the other hand, no they are not right up the road so it isnt easy dealing with shipping companys.

Im all for supporting local companys that support this forum. but driving to auburn washington to get a good deal just dont work when you factor in 9mpg from portland.

On a side note, i didnt buy tires from them, but Auburn car repair and Offroad has great reviews all over this forum and i've never heard a single complaint, if i honestly was going to have a Pro look at and fix my rig, then that's where i think the drive would be well worth it.

(to bad my rig breaks down 0.02mi after having symptoms)

:sunshine:
Great prices for sure! If you all buy tires from there, you'll need to find someone else to feed you dinner Sat. night @ NWFest, though.
angry-smiley-047.gif

082.gif
if i buy tires from you, and i dont show at NWfest, can we make it a date at the space needle restaurant?

true false, i did have to have them mounted and balanced, but i have the warranty from the tires to fall back on, and the company has many positive reviews when it comes to tire malfunction they step up to the plate.
now on the other hand, no they are not right up the road so it isnt easy dealing with shipping companys.

Im all for supporting local companys that support this forum. but driving to auburn washington to get a good deal just dont work when you factor in 9mpg from portland.

On a side note, i didnt buy tires from them, but Auburn car repair and Offroad has great reviews all over this forum and i've never heard a single complaint, if i honestly was going to have a Pro look at and fix my rig, then that's where i think the drive would be well worth it.

(to bad my rig breaks down 0.02mi after having symptoms)

Ya, I hear what you are saying and I wasn't meaning to direct that comment at you, just a generalization (felt like being on a soapbox for a minute). Tires is what I do for a living and places like that that offer super low prices are a pain in my side so I was just venting after a day of hearing all about that. Unless its like a road hazard warranty that you paid extra for that you refer to, don't lean to heavily on the manufacturers warranty. Any kind of abuse (and wheeling counts) and they won't warranty a tire.

Back