• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Goodyear MT/R's in stock

what widths/rim sizes are available in a 33" tire with these?

After hearing the good reviews about these I had bitten the bullet and put my name in for a set a few weeks ago. They finally came in last week, Friday I had them tossed on my rims, and as of last night finally mounted them on the rig. I went with the 35"x12.5"xR15's, and since that size is available in black walls as well as white walls, I went with black. So far they look great. After I get a few little things taken care of on the rig I'll be starting to test them out.

oh. well I have no interest in these tires then. thanks

oh. well I have no interest in these tires then. thanks

I thought you didn't want a directional? These tires aren't directional. It doesn't matter which side of the vehicle you run them on, left or right they work the same. They just have an offset (asymmetrical, as was mentioned) tread pattern. Only one spare would be needed, just like any other non directional tire.

I thought you didn't want a directional? These tires aren't directional. It doesn't matter which side of the vehicle you run them on, left or right they work the same. They just have an offset (asymmetrical, as was mentioned) tread pattern. Only one spare would be needed, just like any other non directional tire.

no, I'm not interested because I refuse to run 12.50's, and I won't do metric tires if I can avoid it (I like american digits)

12.50's are worthless IMHO, unless your vehicle weighs enough to give them some actual downard force to keep them cutting through everything. 10.50's are my style

no, I'm not interested because I refuse to run 12.50's, and I won't do metric tires if I can avoid it (I like american digits)

12.50's are worthless IMHO, unless your vehicle weighs enough to give them some actual downard force to keep them cutting through everything. 10.50's are my style
:eyes:

I've yet to see a 10.50 slice through a rock, so I call BS.

Suit yourself...I guess...seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

As to the metric thing, are you the moron who orders "Freedom Fries" and refuses to eat anything referred to differently? Who fawking cares what size they're called, they're the same thing in the end.

:twak:

-----Matt-----

no, I just don't like calculating actual size in metric to American. if I'm buying new tires, it's simple enough to find what I want in a 33x10.50. all I have to do is get a good tire like BFG M/T's.

as for the guy calling BS, narrower tires are commonly referred to as "cookie cutters". generally they allow the vehicle to actually sink in and contact hard surface below mud etc. and thus allow you to actually get traction.

my comanche doesn't even way 4000 lbs, and I can flex my 33" tires through to the top of the wheel well no problem....so going 12.50 isn't possible, I'd wreck the tire. and yes, it is bumpstopped accordingly.

no, I just don't like calculating actual size in metric to American. if I'm buying new tires, it's simple enough to find what I want in a 33x10.50. all I have to do is get a good tire like BFG M/T's.

as for the guy calling BS, narrower tires are commonly referred to as "cookie cutters". generally they allow the vehicle to actually sink in and contact hard surface below mud etc. and thus allow you to actually get traction.

my comanche doesn't even way 4000 lbs, and I can flex my 33" tires through to the top of the wheel well no problem....so going 12.50 isn't possible, I'd wreck the tire. and yes, it is bumpstopped accordingly.

Lighten up, Francis.

Back