• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New from Nebraska

Hey man were bouts are you in Omaha i'm 10min north of omaha by Blair. And ya this is nothing like the just jeeps guys in a good way...i think :laugh3:

Hey man were bouts are you in Omaha i'm 10min north of omaha by Blair. And ya this is nothing like the just jeeps guys in a good way...i think :laugh3:

You're not too far from me, I'm on 168th and Blondo. I made the mistake of taking my father with me to the first JJoO meeting, lets just say he was less than impressed. Are you "Tank" on JJ? :D

Aaron, now we must kill you....did you not see the post from Rev...ya cant just let the newbies know all of our little secrets. And no, I will not tell them where we put the cheese......all good tales will be told around a campfire....

Just think two girls and a cup, except there is only one overweight farmer and, well cheese.....

Just think two girls and a cup, except there is only one overweight farmer and, well cheese.....

just like that....and only the selected few get the chance to be the "second girl" in my cheese show.....

You're not too far from me, I'm on 168th and Blondo. I made the mistake of taking my father with me to the first JJoO meeting, lets just say he was less than impressed. Are you "Tank" on JJ? :D
Ya hey thats not too far...No, im never on that site, unless to look to see what is coming up. Noone is ever on there really anyway.

:roflmao: Hold on I gotta catch my breath! :roflmao:

no I'm trying to hold my food down!

Back