• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need these parts gone....

XJ Chuekin

NAXJA Forum User
4 15x8 black rock crawler rims 100$

stock steering box

adj control arms upper and lowers $100

20 gal gas tank and metal skid with good fuel pump

4.5 coils 50$

ford 8.8 28spline 3.73 open, drum brakes 75$

ford 9 inch 4.85 gears open drum brakes big bearing 28 spline stock width $250

5 BFG MT 35/12.5/15 on painted black rims 15x10 5x5.5bolt pattern 3 75% 2 50%, have some rock rash but no plugs or patches $1000

stock radiator

stock renix intake

rear only bushwacker fenders used 50$

best offer on most can work with price need this stuff gone, pics upon request will try to get some posted later

pm sent

Some more stuff

Tow hitch

Partial home made roll cage that I had to cut out but can be welded back together

Pro comp mt 33/12.5/15 90%

Starter

Last edited:
Hey mikey, lmk if you end up buying the coils and radiator. I can get Them when I go pick up the gas tank for me and the cage for Aj. Then I can bring them home memorial day weekend or you can come to Fresno to get them earlier if you have to and save yourself 2 hrs or so.

Oh thanks case for the heads up on this.

OP im the one that was texting you last night. Let us know as soon as the cage is avail. AE Racer is gonna be picking it up and bringing it down to me. Thanks again!

Heard back from maxxXJ and he said he didnt want the coils.

some info on parts that ive recieved from XJ Chuekin

4.5" coils are rustys
the 4 black steel wheels have a bs of 4"

good luck with the rest of the sale, will txt you when Im headed up there for the cage and tank

Back