• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need RE upper/lower control arms/axle bushings

poomba

NAXJA Forum User
I need the RE 3780 superflex upper control arms
I need the RE 3715 superflex lower control arms
I need RE Upper Control arm axle bushings

We're talking new here, guys. The jeep is a 1989. You have to have it on-hand, IN STOCK. RE says they're out..which I don't understand, but screw it.

And I need it last freakin' week, if I'm going to make it to CO/Rubicon this year. If you are a dealer, and can get me the stuff asap, then pvt message me with contact info. I also need a heavy duty currie steering setup, don't have the numbers on that. And a used swaybar, would be nice, too. Will have to be shipped, so time is of the essence... plans A, B, C, and all the other letters fell thru, so lets see if we can get this done.

Last edited:
poomba said:
I need RE Upper Control arm axle bushings

Napa's got them and they fit tighter when you put them in :D and they are about half if not quarter of what RE charges for them. Search on OEM and you'll come across the part numbers.

Kejtar said:
Napa's got them and they fit tighter when you put them in :D and they are about half if not quarter of what RE charges for them. Search on OEM and you'll come across the part numbers.

Might have to go that route. I have this fixation, when I replace something, to go ahead and upgrade to heavier duty. Maybe I should realize, standard parts would prolly last the life of the jeep, if not my own. I just like a little more insurance, with beefier parts. But, not having any luck with RE, so, I'll have to do what I'll have to do, to get the damned thing on the road. Every time it's in the driveway, I want to kick it. Hasta

poomba said:
Might have to go that route. I have this fixation, when I replace something, to go ahead and upgrade to heavier duty. Maybe I should realize, standard parts would prolly last the life of the jeep, if not my own. I just like a little more insurance, with beefier parts. But, not having any luck with RE, so, I'll have to do what I'll have to do, to get the damned thing on the road. Every time it's in the driveway, I want to kick it. Hasta
I put int the RE ones into one axle and the NAPA ones into another axle and they look identical but I think the NAPA one sits in the mounts better.

Back