• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need leaf springs

wheelinscott

NAXJA Forum User
well i need either stock leaf springs or 3" lift springs. anyone that has wheeled with me know of my dearched stock springs so its time to do something about it. ill be up in dallas soon so dont be shy if you live north or south. i can travel.

thanks in advanced

how soon you talking... the week after july 4 i am taking the 3'' lift off my jeep.

how soon you talking... the week after july 4 i am taking the 3'' lift off my jeep.

well if you want to sell them to me ill make a trip up there and i can help you work on your jeep or somthing. im planning to go up there in a week or so. but my really good friend lives up there and can pick them up whenever.

still need these pretty bad

twisted dakota what are you doing with your old lift? let me know what you got and how much. thanks

old stuff is just sitting on the side of the house.... I have Rustys 3'' coils and aal(its in the full leaf packs), a (1 month old) OEM trackbar and also have the stock trackbar mount also have a brand new (still in box) set of JKS bar pin emilinators for the upper rear shock mount.... Make me an offer....

are you wanting to sell it as a whole or what? i wouldn't mind getting the coils and leafs from you. maybe somewhere around the $120 range idk?? just a price that sounds fair should be good with me. i can pick them up or have my friend who lives up there pick them up. lmk

thanks!

are you wanting to sell it as a whole or what? i wouldn't mind getting the coils and leafs from you. maybe somewhere around the $120 range idk?? just a price that sounds fair should be good with me. i can pick them up or have my friend who lives up there pick them up. lmk

thanks!

pm sent.

Back