• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Help with Stick to Auto Conversion

give me a few, I will get the info.

Justin

on another note, I have had no wear issues, it seems to be fine. Even after the 2 hour plus driving. I will however be swapping it out, but only for a slightly lower first gear that is in a 3550 that is sitting on my bench.

I can't find the part number for the Gear oil, if someone has the Mopar number for the AX-15 75w90 part number please PM it to me.

thank you

Justin

Last edited:
xjjeeper19 said:
It calls for 75w-90, but if you go into the parts department at your local dealer and ask for it, for an AX-15, and it will supersede to 10w 30 motor oil. I was the guy who told him to run this. I live in hot sunny socal, and run this stuff all year round, I have had no problems with it, and niether have any of the other 100 or so jeeps and older dakota trucks that I have put it in. If you want to see thin fluid, go ask the parts department for NV3500 fluid, it's almost like water, not to mention it's also used in the NV3550, and the NV5600 which is used behind the 5.9l cummins. I have no Idea how many miles are on my AX, I bought it used with around 130k on it, and I really don't know how many are on there now, because my speedo dosen't work. It made the cold shifts better which is why crysler recomends you put it in.

5-90, if you want the information about this supersedence please PM me and I will get you the info, seeing as how you have so much of it availible to others.

Justin

Especially if there's a TSB, I'd appreciate a copy. Unlike the one for using ATF +4 in the AW4, this one actually makes sense!

I'll find a home for it next time I update and reorganise the tech section of the WiP site...

5-90 said:
Especially if there's a TSB, I'd appreciate a copy. Unlike the one for using ATF +4 in the AW4, this one actually makes sense!

I'll find a home for it next time I update and reorganise the tech section of the WiP site...

not a problem, I will get it for you.

Justin

Back