• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a place for cheap speakers/radio

Spearfisher XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I need some new speakers and I'd like to upgrade the radio as well. I'd like to keep cost down as low as possible. I remember there used to be a place off of Fairview and Mcfadden or Edinger??? It was a pretty ghetto place and they had speakers and stereos just laying around on tables inside. If anyone has any that they want to get rid of at a good price, let me know.

I know there is a stereo shop down the street off 17th and Fairview. I drive by it all the time never been inside tho, so have no idea of what they have or prices.

I have a buddy that works at a shop, but does work on the side for very reasonable prices out of Rancho Cucamonga. PM me if you're interested and I can get you his number.

Sonixelectronics.com
Woofersetc.com
Millionbuy.com

Downtown LA. There's a street full of audio shops. its either 11th/Central or 7th/central. I can never remember which one of the two it is lol.

Downtown LA. There's a street full of audio shops. its either 11th/Central or 7th/central. I can never remember which one of the two it is lol.

car audio skid row! there is a shop called Avima, run by an old grey haired guy with glasses, best prices on the block. he's on the south side of the street about half way down.

leave someone in the car while you hop out and go inside, to make sure nothing gets un-installed from your ride while you're in there lol.

Back