• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA MWC Patch to support WWP

OutKastBoss,

You are right. I sent Mothers Day cards to my Mom and Wife mid April and they haven't gotten there yet either.

I mailed everyones patches on the same day. I just wanted to check on who got the patches and who hasn't yet.

They are coming... even if I have to mail out another set when I get home.

Which is coming very soon. Woo Hoo.

O.K. is there anybody besides myself that bought these patches and haven't received them yet?

^they are coming from afghan. I still don't have mine either. Be patient they will get there.

Made it home. My stuff should be coming shortly in the mail. For those that have not received their patches, I'll mail out another set when I get them. Thanks for your patience. I guess I was taking a chance by mailing them out from Afghanistan. My wife still hasn't got her Mothers Day card.

I promise you will get them.
Tyson

Welcome Home! And a BIG THANK YOU for your service!

Glad they arrived and that you like them. Hopefully the others get here... including my stuff I mailed back to myself

My wife just text me. The stuff I mailed home from Afghanistan has arrived... to include the patches. And, there was a seperate envelope with two sets of patches. They were returned to afghanistan as undeliverable. I'm guessing they are for Polar Jeep and XJay. They will be going out in tomorrows mail. Anybody else not recieve thiers? We'll have this summed up soon.
Thanks all for the patience.

Sardog1, I see your payment. Didnt mail them as my stuff was in transit home. Arrived yesterday and will go out today.

Jason Durbin is the only "undelivered" I got back. (so far) I'm guessing I'll see XJay's here shortly as well as Jeepguy91. Either way, I'm mailing new patches to all of you today. I'll have the rest with me at the Crawl on Thursday.

Okay, I just mailed out 2 envelopes. One to XJay and the other to Sardog1. Please let me know when you get them.
I have a list of folks that "reserved" patches. Please get with me to pay for them at the crawl. I want to sell them all by the end of the weekend so If I don't see you by Saturday, I'll sell them off. Goal is to raise money for 4W2H. Dan and Brian. After giving a few out to my team mates, I still have 2 each for you guys. Get with me at the Crawl to get them.

Thank you all for supporting this endeavor.

Reserved

FlexdXJ - 1
Ram Rod - 3
Kmanxj5050 - 2
99 SJ_Ex - 2
Macgyvr - 2
J.R. - 2

Paid For and Delivering to the crawl
Dan - 2
Polar Jeep - 2
BrianHO - 2
Jeep Guy - 2

Thanks for the update Tyson, I will be watching for them and will PM you when they arrive.xjay1999

I got'um today and they were worth the wait! Thank You Again xjay1999

Great to hear. Glad you like them.

I only have a couple left. If anyone else wants one, please let me know.

Back