• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA MWC Patch to support WWP

Overdriven

NAXJA Member #1020
Team,
I just got approval through the BOD to create a patch for the Mid West Chapter. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm in Kabul, Afghanistan. Production cost of these patches are pretty cheap. The BOD suggested that we charge $10 each for these patches and donate 100% of the profits to the Wounded Warriors Program.

So who's interested? 3" in diamater, velcro on back, the cammo is the current OCP that U.S. troops are wearing in Afghanistan.

I can deliver to Cherokee Crawl. Here are some pics.

Great idea!

I'll take one!

Tyson...Nice job as stated during our original conversation I am in for two.....

Hell make it three.....

Ram" Support the WWP" Rod.....

I'll buy a couple of them.

Is this just an interest thread or are you ready for paypal payments?

mac 'in for 2 when the time comes' gyvr

Going to buy them. Not sure how to do payment yet. Gonna let this run for two weeks to figure or how many to buy. I'll let everyone know how wewell do payment

Tyson....I will do 5 also and you can give two of them to your buddies over there....

Ram" Thank you again for your service"Rod

Lol. I don't have that many friends. I'll share with one of my Afghan Army friends. Get him to pose with me for a pic with them on.

Back