• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA MWC Patch to support WWP

Actually, All patches have been spoken for (yet not all paid for). Let me work out the last few patches. I forgot that 2 were lost in the mail. If they show up or if someone that hasn't paid for a patch backs off, I'll have a couple more.

Thanks to everyone, and the BOD, including a few extra donations from folks, we'll have $550 to give to 4W2H.org.

Awesome....
Thank You All.
Tyson.

Here 's my patches! Thanks Again to you Tyson.

Naxja.jpg

XJay, I just got your patches returned to me (the ones I mailed from Afghanistan). lol

So I now have 3 patches left to sell if anyone wants them.

XJay, I just got your patches returned to me (the ones I mailed from Afghanistan). lol

So I now have 3 patches left to sell if anyone wants them.

Those are some well traveled patches! Need to Discount for high mileage. Just kidding! Glad you got them back, that 's 3 more donations to a great cause.

Did you have those sewn (spelling??) on?

Nope I went to Wally world and got the industrial strength Velcro with the sticky back on it. Then took it and peeled the strips apart and stuck the patches to the loop side and cut around the patch ,peeled the backing and stuck them on 2 new mossy oak hats that were $6.00 bucks at W-world.

vytu8u2u.jpg

Back