• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nashville guys?

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I will be passing through Friday on my way to the Final Four and was wondering if that place that advertises AR15 stuff all over the billboards was worth the stop (place is just south of Nashville)?

What is the name of the place?

The Outpost is a highly recommended place to stop.

I know a guy who deals in a lot of AR stuff or knows where to find it.

Not for sure on the name, I think it might be the outpost. Want to stop everytime through but never had the time.

I do believe it's the outpost. They have a good selection from what I've been told but I've never been inside.

I've been in. I don't really have any reason to stop to buy guns, but I was in there looking for Barrett Firearms logo gear. It was a pretty nice store. Fairly large. I suppose it is worth a stop. I have no idea if the merchandise is good, since I know nothing about guns.

It is across the street from a large Love's Truck Stop with a McDonalds, so tie it in with a meal or fuel stop. Exit 89 on I-24.

They have some neat stuff, but last time I was in there it seemed like the prices were a little steep. Used guns were priced as high as the same thing new...

^^^exactly! And I imagine the prices are even higher right now but its definitely worth a stop. If its not to far out of the way.

Looks to be pretty close to the interstate, everybody is high priced right now, just wondering if they can make a deal.....

Looks to be pretty close to the interstate, everybody is high priced right now, just wondering if they can make a deal.....

What are you looking for?

They only had one upper and it wasn't close to what I wanted. They did have some ammo, but $24 per box of 223.....I didn't buy anything.

Back