• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Narrow versus wide 33" tires...?

33x10.50's

l_0197cdd40992461a94535e35839748ac.jpg

My local Discount Tire tells me the 33x10.50 KM2s are not scheduled to be back until mid July, extended from April. He said it may be a lingering effect from a strike at BFG last year.

I notice the 33x10.50 BFG KM2s are hard to find or out of stock online. Has anyone found a set recently?

One of the worse mistakes I have made recently was now buying a fifth 33x10.50 for the spare when I bought my set back in January. Now I cannot find one in time for wheeling season. I may need to go with a 33x12.50 and swap it when the 10.50's come in later in the year.

Pizza cutters...

ry%3D400

Last edited:
I made the same mistake not ordering a 5th tire... but i run the old KM's, bought as they were being phased out. I'd love to find a spare..

I ran 33x12.5's for many years till i got more into the Overlanding vs rockcrawling. I love the change for what i do with my rig.

I have 12.5s and I'm lookin to buy a set of 10.5s from a buddy. For one, I need to get some new tires soon as the fronts are wearing low, but also because I have to run spacers on the front to clear the suspension. The narrower tires will be nice to get back under the fenders.

I would go with the 10.5's And probably some of the GY Duratrac's, Not loud on road, excellent on road, snow, mud and ice.
Some say they do well with M/T's in snow/ice but I wouldn't do it.

I would go with the 10.5's And probably some of the GY Duratrac's, Not loud on road, excellent on road, snow, mud and ice.
Some say they do well with M/T's in snow/ice but I wouldn't do it.

I haven't seen Duratracs in this size, have you found them listed?

Only in 33x12.5/31x10.5/LT235/75R

Back