• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAJXA M&G - Django and Hibachi - December 28th

You really are such a bitch. Do you politely ask people not to check you when you play hockey?
3oijn5.jpg

Pat wishes he was as bad ass as rat fink
EdRothRatFinkRod.jpg

Or as good looking

Bro, you think I'm some kind of bromagnon idiot braj?

Bro I'm just sayin you don't know the first thing about broing and your talking to the broest bro in brotown and if you wanna brodown with me your broing up the wrong brotree. So from bro to bro, I'm telling you, you should bro another bro cuz you can't bro this bro.

Oh, so maybe they just cancelled the premier. Sounds like they are saying "We won't do this big public thing out of respect, but we'll still try to make $ with its release." Whatever, my bad. Carry on.

for some reason I thought it was this Friday... not the 28th. I'm a dumby.

So i just realized this is on a friday. Not gonna happen for me.

Dave
Carmelo
Pat
Dan
Ross
Sheep?
Bill and Angel?

Anyone else?

So we have some options as far as the movie times goes.

At Patriot Place, Django is playing at either 7:00 p.m. or 9:50 p.m..

At Legacy Place, it's either 6:40 p.m. or 9:35 p.m.

I highly doubt we can get everyone to Hibachi by 5:30, so I say we shoot for dinner at Hibachi for 6:30, hang at Ross's for a bit or whatever, then Legacy Place at 9:35 p.m. unless you guys can think of another option.

Keep in mind this movie is 2 hours and 45 minutes long.

No way I can make Hibachi by 5:30, I might be able to get there around 6 if someone just wants to order for me. I'll be leaving Roxbury by 4 and plan on taking a shower and changing my clothes, I'm a man so that's only about 7 minutes. I'd rather see the 7pm too. I have work the next day.

Watched the original Django last night. The mexicans were played by dark skinned Italian men. Who look exactly like mexicans when you put a long mustache on them.

I might make the 7pm show, but definitely not the early dinner. I'd rather do the late showin', but I know yous guys are gays so it's ok.

Back