• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAJXA M&G - Django and Hibachi - December 28th

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
We all went to Hibachi and saw Ted a while back, figured it would be fun to do that again just to get out. Anyone is more than welcome to come!

When the movie times come out I'll post up with the actual times, but for now assume 6:30-7 p.m. dinner time and 8:30-9 p.m. movie time.

I'm also very open on the movie choice. Not a ton of good movies coming out though.

Hibachi Steakhouse
315 Morse Street Norwood, MA 02062
(781) 278-8977

Showcase Cinema de Lux @ Patriot Place
24 Patriot Place Foxboro, MA 02035
(508) 543-1450

I WILL NEED A FINAL HEAD COUNT BY NO LATER THAN THURSDAY DECEMBER 27TH. If you post up any later than this than I cannot guarantee you will have a seat at dinner.

BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AHEAD OF TIME. It's very probable for new movies to sell out and someone to get left behind.

maybe you will change the time like 2 hours before the event and nobody will tell me so i will show up late again.

I hate that you guys are so Fuging far away. 3.5+ each way is a no go for me. I wont be able to get out of work intime to make it. have fun D-bachi'n it up.

edit.

but if Im working in Albany that week it makes the trip sub 3hrs. so Ill let you know. but don't count on it, because Im never lucky enough to have stuff like that work out.

If stefan goes maybe i'll go too. but probably not, because I don't ACTUALLY give a damn...

:)

NO WAY, DB Dave is going!? COUNT ME IN. Maybe I can even get his autograph.

I ****ing love that guy, he's as awesome as he is fat, and that dude is FAT.

I should be good to go for this!!

I hate that you guys are so Fuging far away. 3.5+ each way is a no go for me. I wont be able to get out of work intime to make it. have fun D-bachi'n it up.

edit.

but if Im working in Albany that week it makes the trip sub 3hrs. so Ill let you know. but don't count on it, because Im never lucky enough to have stuff like that work out.

I got a place for you to crash if you come up ;)

As always, we're welcome to my place before the movie, some BYOB while we wait.

I ****ing love that guy, he's as awesome as he is fat, and that dude is FAT.

You really do have some sort of gay crush on Dave, I'm getting a little jealous...

I'm in, and I'll just assume Danni Dickshow is too. I say we see Django, **** what Fartsmello says about my boy Quentin.

I'm upset that Colin doesn't go out when i ask him, but now HE wants to go out.

I might be in, depends on holiday family plans, but i think i'll be good that friday.

scroll down to see my real reply and not my ball busting reply

You really are such a bitch. Do you politely ask people not to check you when you play hockey?

This is what I picture when Pat starts getting tough on the internet.

internet_troll.jpg

Back