• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

you dick should have called actually no its better you didn't we barely got shit ready for my gf's parents to come over for lunch

i was heading either to BJ's or from BJ's

Whoever that was in the silver late model on the mass pike with ct plates... stop parking your ass in the left lane next to someone in the middle lane dammit.

Two days in a row now I've seen the same desert tan XJ on like 36s or 37s going west on i90.

Also, saw a dark green late model on 35s/36s or so in Sturbridge on rt20 going west yesterday morning.

Does anybody recognize this XJ? Looks to be stranded on route 117 on the Sudbury/Concord line. I noticed it last night and it's still in the same spot today, if somebody needs help my shop is about 4 miles down the street and I have plenty of spare XJ parts. Always down to help a fellow jeeper.
4amu3apy.jpg

missing LOL. i charged him $50 for it to because it was 5:30 i had litterally just locked the front door. I had to climb into the engine dumpster and remove it off a junk motor which caused me to drop my snap on 13mm swivel into the abyss

:flamemad:flamemad:flamemad:flamemad

Where do you work?

Edit: Nevermind, saw it was Jeeps Unlimited in another post. I may be seeing you guys soon, have an inspection tomorrow morning for my piece.

yeaaaaaaa buddy we'll help u out

~11:30 on the pike westbound I saw a clean lifted dark blue late model on 31s or so.

~12:20 on i95 southbound I saw a dark red metallic late model, lifted, definitely been offroad.

4 badass xjs in the parking lot of jade garden in new bedford on phillips road last friday night. Parked right next to them. I assume it was the group at the bar. since there werent alot of people in the dining room.

5 MJs friday night and saturday morning, only two of them were mine.

One parked at the stafford community center on 190 friday night on 35s or so.

A red one on 31s or so parked at Church st and whatever the main drag in Broad Brook is on Saturday morning.

And a dark blue or black one in a driveway on 190 near the community center in stafford Saturday morning. Stock.

Pretty sure I saw a dark colored one go by (stock) on rt125 in Haverhill on Sunday night around 10, too.

silver late model lifted on ~33" MTs with a brush guard, spare on the roof, parked at a hotel right near the i93 montvale ave exit in woburn.

I've seen a late model one with 4-5" lift, 33-35's on it. Light blue/teal in color with Mass tags on it at my local WAWA store . Anyone on here? If I see it today I'll try to get a pic.

Back