• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Muddy XJ Sunday in Trappe coming out of Limerick on Ridge Pike with 2 other mud covered trucks(looked like the same colored mud and they wehre in a row). XJ turned on Township Line Rd towards Royersford. Couldn't tell anything else abouot the XJ.

Around 4 PM today on 287 south in Edison I saw a blue XJ on 33s with a prerunner winch body colored front bumper, a big rubicon sticker in the window, 33s, probably 4.5", and a licenseplate that said "1 bad XJ", and I think JCR LED taillights, oh yeah and a girl was driving

IIRC 1BADXJ is a plate I have seen in pics of someone's rig on here. WrenchMonkey? Not sure.

I saw a dark green stock XJ driver eyeballing me in Chicago, a white stock shortbed MJ (with purple and grey swoosh decals on the sides) drive by my brother's apartment in Chicago, and a green Ford Ranger gave me a thumbs up on my way home (on 84 in NY and CT), but none of those are likely to be NAC people.

I almost thought the last one was billy, but then I realized it didn't have a UJ sticker on the rear cab glass.

Red late model ~5.5" lift on what looked like rubicons w/ 35s cruising 95 north right out side of Peabody near the route 1 exit. All muddy don't really remember what else was on it as I was going south

It also Made Carol and I barf like fratpartiers...damn that gas can to hell
it made me... wake up and start tearing parts off my jeep :dunno:

saw a black V8 ZJ with big tires and whatnot on Pleasant St in Southbridge today. Waved without thinking about it, then realized I was in a stock purple dodge van.

Saw a camo 97+ XJ yesterday in Stoughton near Target around 5:30. Lifted 2" with 30's.

Also saw a 97+ dark colored (i think blue) XJ on pleasant st. in Canton turning right onto a side street around 7. Lifted 4-5" with big tahrs.

Red pre 97 on old county cir this morning much taller than me, I was going intO work, looked like you were leaving, I waved, you waved, nice rig

Saw a camo 96- on 32s or so in worcester near the 9/12 intersection 5min ago, you wouldn't have seen me as I was handing out free candy

Back