• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw two Black XJ's both 97+ on 422 west bound this morning one had a snorkel and one had a roof rack both lifted and looking fine.

in dayville ct. tall. black. looked like clayton longarms. stock lookin axles, full of bro stickers, 35s

Mud covered XJ at the East Norriton Pep Boys. I think the owner works there as it is there often. Too much mud to tell what color it is, think it s a 2 door.

Waved to a "miscellaneous" colored grey/black MJ on rt20 in oxford about an hour ago

I spotted a mud covered pre-97 XJ with 35"(?) Boggers on a side street in Fords, NJ

PA plates

Waved to a "miscellaneous" colored grey/black MJ on rt20 in oxford about an hour ago

I see that one all the time, i thought it was you for a while, think he works at the landscape supply place

saw a white xj pulling a trailer on rt 30 by rt 83. i honked at you and was driving my new to me tractor #89
d8886f73.jpg

Nice Pete!

Yesterday Gary and went out to Etters Pa to look at a potential giveaway rig.. saw lots of lifted Jeeps... none with a NAXJA sticker. Then headed to Hanover Pa outside York and saw a bunch more, again without NAXJA stickers.. WTF?

Came out of the autotag place in Hanover, Green pre97 Country lifted with tons of stickers and white wagon wheels. I may have walked past y'all as i was walking out of tag place.

Lifted red late model XJ with 31', custom front and back bumpers at Vince's auto on Germantown Pike in Worcester, PA. Had some dents, maybe trail damage??

Queen street in southington red 97+ on 33's? Light bar and a snorkel right around 8:30, I waved from an Aiello plumbing truck, I don't think you saw me tho

Yesterday Gary and went out to Etters Pa to look at a potential giveaway rig.. saw lots of lifted Jeeps... none with a NAXJA sticker. Then headed to Hanover Pa outside York and saw a bunch more, again without NAXJA stickers.. WTF?

Came out of the autotag place in Hanover, Green pre97 Country lifted with tons of stickers and white wagon wheels. I may have walked past y'all as i was walking out of tag place.

you were in my little town of etters and i wasnt even spotted =( lol

Back