• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

H8PVMT, I've got 2 decent tread stock tire/ wheel combos(16" wheel, forget what it's called) off my 01 classic you can have

friday around 1pm passed a maroon xj with a ton of stickers on rt 101 in NH also a white one at 101 and 101a

then passed two on 84w in ct around exit 9 both looked to be black one was 35 with a green diff cover the other was 33 with a roof rack and had stuff on it.

That was prolly my wife, green suspension/diff covers is usually us, did it have a winch bumper?

Really clean , I'm going to call it Powder Blue XJ rolling thru Malaga in SJ this afternoon..like I said, super clean, looked well built, would like to know just who dat.
Rich

Dark xj with 4-6in of lift on 33's with a roof rack. In Byron, NY. Intersection of 33 and 237 around 2:45pm every day. I'm the red xj with 4.5in of lift and 33's with no fender flares that is always near the corner.

I saw a 97+, dark green on ~4.5"/33's with TJ(?) Rubi's today in Woburn.

I see this guy ALL the time (work headquarters is in Woburn). There's a bunch of XJ diehards around here. A couple of guys run a welding shop I always see 2-3 XJ's in front of the shop. They fixed my fuel pump for me a while back; I don't recall any of them being on here.

I'll never be sited because i drive my most awesome manly Transit around!

I see this guy ALL the time (work headquarters is in Woburn). There's a bunch of XJ diehards around here. A couple of guys run a welding shop I always see 2-3 XJ's in front of the shop. They fixed my fuel pump for me a while back; I don't recall any of them being on here.

I'll never be sited because i drive my most awesome manly Transit around!

I've seen those XJ's/that shop before, it's right across the street from my shop. Where in Woburn do you work?

If you see this honking at you it probably is me. The tractor is #21 can be found below the air cleaner.
4c316c82.jpg

I'll keep my eye out :cheers:

I've seen those XJ's/that shop before, it's right across the street from my shop. Where in Woburn do you work?

Sixth Road, right at the end; Yusen Associates Inc (we supply to electrical dist.) I'm always on the road, but the office is there. Used to drive my Jeep everyday and went in that shop when my fuel pump went. Good group of guys there.

If you see a Controltech van driving around, give me a honk! It's sad i don't drive my jeep much anymore

Last edited:
Gold 97+ lifted 31's?? Getting on 91 south off of kennedy rd in Windsor @ quarter to 4

Thats me, i was headed from work to school. about 29's for tires though. almost burnt threw them so they will be upgraded later this year.

Also about a week ago saw a 97+ red xj 5"+, 33's+ driving down Kennedy Road in Windsor.

also a green 97+ xj, 3" lift, 31" tires with a G'd up jeeps sticker across the back window, at CCSU

Thats me, i was headed from work to school. about 29's for tires though. almost burnt threw them so they will be upgraded later this year.

Also about a week ago saw a 97+ red xj 5"+, 33's+ driving down Kennedy Road in Windsor.

Do you work on kennedy? && I think I've seen that red one on 75 a few time

97+ Maroon Classic with a front winch bumper and rear taillight guards on 32-33s and stock flares coming of I-95 exit 41 in Milford/Orange, CT

Back