• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Sat 6/7
295 WEST near constutuction between route 70 and the Walt Whit.
Late Model White
~5 inch lift 31's or 33's
Rear Tire Carrier and CB antenna
and the give away
STICKER READ SOMETHING LIKE "ZOMBIE OUTBREAK VEHICLE"

saw a couple more yesterday while out driving the M54A2...

* just south of the townsend/brookline border on ma-13/nh-13 there is a badass FSJ pickup (unsure what model) for sale! Black, lifted, roll bar of some sort, etc. Looked nice but I was late and don't need 5 vehicles...

* somewhere else along NH-13, there is a red 97+ in what looked like fairly decent condition for sale. Didn't see price.

* the family that lives just north of milford (iirc) on MA-13 and has a couple comanches and a couple cherokees and lots of lawn art just got a new one to add to the fleet, a white 97+

EDIT: also saw a lifted cherokee of some sort, unsure what, waved, you waved back. I was driving the M54A2 so you probably did not realize I was on NAXJA

probably, but hey, it's the jeep wave thing, hell even TJ/YJ owners honk and wave if I'm driving the massivemobile :dunno:

I guess they like that I'm in the round headlight and no roof club now

EDIT: and who's to say they aren't right? :looney:

Lifted on 33's choped back in Richmond, NH at 4 Corners Market on 8/7 around 5pm.

You where with a Yota and a Bronco fueling up Looked like you just came from the woods.

Mike

spotted a grey pre 97 yesterday in Attleboro Ma on 152 tube doors. 6" lift on 35". I gave you the wave and you waved back.

Anybody go to Monmouth University? Saw a lifted OD green with a star painted on the hood. Was kinda far away so didn't see tire size

dark green metallic 97+ with an 8.25, ~32s, 2-3" lift, bushwhackers... from worcester to fitchburg on 190 going north last night.

I was in the white MJ with the large pile of AW4s and NP231s in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rweaver138
couple of days ago saw a purple 97+ in danielson with atleast 32's.

last thursday in foxboro spotted a red 97+ with 33's, roof rack, bumpers, which ross then later explained to me is a guy who drinks his own piss

I know who he is talking about, XpedientJ.

Yup, rather certainly woulda been me......but, not sure what other owner Ross might have been talking about.....??? Ross, care to comment....

Lets see.....when it's defamatory, and untrue, and.....spoken, it's called 'slander', but....when it's written, it's called 'libel'.... Kinda ended up with both here, it seems.

Last edited:
Saw a briarwood xj today on my way to school around 7:20am , looked to have a 5 or 6" lift on it, rear swing out spare tire carrier, looked pretty nice, saw it on mowere road in pheonixville, I was with my buddy in his lifted white dakota heading to rapps dam rd

i have seen a couple XJs around campus here. anyone else go to Penn College of Technology? if so hit me up. I saw a black one on 32" or 33" STTs and big white one a couple weeks ago. dont remember specifics of that one.

Saw a Red XJ go past massbay this morning on oak st. Keep seeing a flat black enormous turboed diesles sound rig in framingham, Sam a whiteish one sometime this week and waved, but you didnt wave back. Dont remember where.

Ross I could go for either 3X6 or 2X6 for my rockers. Im going all the way to the sill plate I think. Depends on if I have the cash.

^ wrong thread...

saw a (I think) blue 97+ XJ on a few inches of lift and large tires going the other way on rt9 in Spencer Wednesday night. You waved, I was too distracted by the gibberish my GPS was spouting at me to remember to wave back. I was in the white sorta banged up 96.

Back