• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

not an XJ...

... but I saw a green ZJ with a couple inches of lift and 31s or 32s (maybe 33s?) going eastbound on 290 right at the 190 interchange on Wednesday morning. Honked and gave a thumbs up, thought I saw it returned.

(I was in the white 96 sport with the air horn and 33s)

Clean tan 97+ w/ 5" of lift, 33's-35's, front bumper on 24 South at 3:30 on Thursday.

saw a pre 97 parked at a hotel down the road from me.. looked green with 33's, bumper on the back with like 4 d-rings, big bumper up front lights on roof... and a sis offroad sticker on the back:eyes:... RI plates

Last edited:
Saw a Briarwood yesterday at the Galleria mall parking lot in Taunton MA. Looked to be in pretty good shape, just had newer alloy rims on it.

Which one of you were in Leominster last night with a 97+ 2 door lifted no front bumper but had tow hooks, rear end caps off, green or black XJ...drove by it at a gas station.

i saw some sort of lifted xj with a fancy lookin roof rack while i was at olive garden in north dartmouth today around 6:30. i want to say it was a dark colored 96- and was also relatively tall. 4.5+" lift and 33+" tires... hard to tell from 100ft away and through a window

I saw a black or dark blue flat painted XJ on Egypt road this morning in oaks.
looked to have about 5inches of lift and 33's. with Bushwhacker flares.

anyone here?
it was parked at a little white house just out side all the huge town homes..

I have seen this one many times. Anybody know anything about it or the owner?

yep that was prob him, heck of a nice XJ

Yeah he is a lucky SOB. He traded his TJ for it in fall. The thing was PRISTINE. Look at the engine bay...the guy kept everything SO clean

DSCN2137.jpg

And the jeep...ignore the front license plate :p someone pranked him at work...he didnt realize it was there for days! HAhaha

DSCN2144.jpg

Saw two today in Newton Junction in Newton NH but at different times. First was a sliver 97+ with atleast 6" of lift and 35's with stock flares. Second I couldnt really get a good look, but was a pre 97 2 door, dark green maybe? 4.5"/5" lift and 33's.

parked in front of target in smithfield ri 20 feet away from mah whip:

mid 90's blue
tire carrier
some dookin front bumper
orange 8.25 cover
no flares
untrimmed
maybe 33's
maybe 4-5" leeft

saw a couple earlier this morning. yellow 96 style with basket rack on 31-33s on ringwood ave. im pretty sure i saw the same xj listed forsale on CL or something recently too.

another was a dark blue newer model lifted with either ski or snowboard racks on the top. northbound 287 near the wanaque exit.

Back