• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Myspace of the guy who murdered 4 people in kirkland WA

MogifiedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Some of my freinds over on pirate sent this to me...The guy killed an entire man's family while he is serving our country in Iraq and then proceded to burn them trying to cover up the evidence. The youngest kids where 3 and 5. Asshole is trying to blame it on alchol. You can read his blogs in the upper right page without being a myspace member...Hell is not enough of a punishment for this guy...

http://www.myspace.com/kokapelli81

SEATTLE - King County prosecutors said they plan to file aggravated murder charges Monday against the man accused of killing the wife, two sons and sister-in-law of a soldier serving in Iraq.
The four members of a Kirkland family had each been stabbed more than once in the neck. They were found dead in the two-story house that had been gutted by a fire, apparently set to cover up the killings, Police Capt. Eric Olsen said.
At a court appearance Thursday in Seattle, bail for Conner Michael Schierman, 24, was set at $4 million. Schierman was arrested Wednesday.
Schierman admitted waking up in the house after an alcoholic black-out, covered in blood, according to King County Deputy Prosecutor Scott O'Toole. Schierman also admitted setting fire to the house, O'Toole said.
Court papers say that when Schierman was contacted by police the 6-foot, 215-pounder had several defensive-type wounds to his face and neck and a puncture wound to his arm.
Schierman reportedly told police that he had recieved them while breaking up a domestic incident at at AM/PM market at 2:30 a.m. on the 18th, the morning after the murders.
Prosecutors say that surveillance video from the store proves him wrong.
National Guard Sgt. Leonid Milkin arrived back from Iraq on Thursday to see his burned-out home where his wife and two children and sister-in-law were killed.
The dead are Milkin's wife Olga, 28, their sons Justin, 5, and Andre, 3, and Olga's sister, Lyuba Botvin, 24, who lived at the house.
-->StartFragment -->
Milkin has been on special assignment in Baghdad since September and is currently assigned to the 415th Military Intelligence Battalion, National Guard officials said.
Milkin spent very little time at the burned home in the 9500 block of Slater Avenue NE. He was taken to the back of the house by authorities. A few minutes later, he looked briefly at the growing memorial left by friends and neighbors nearby, and then left.

Source: Fire meant to cover up murders
On Wednesday, Kirkland Police detained Schierman in the neighborhood. Police believe the fire was set to cover up the murders, though they haven't determined a motive.
Meanwhile, Schierman's myspace.com page reveals a troubled family past, that included abuse. In a blog written June 25, 2006, he writes about how lucky he was to have "a job, a place to live, a wonderful family, and a growing network of caring, supportive friends.
-->StartFragment -->
But he said "it wasn't long ago that I didn't care about any of these things. I didn't have a job or a home, I lived in my truck for a short spell (don't recommend it) I had my family but I pushed them away, same with my friends. I was a liar, a con man...I had a different face and set of emotions for each person I knew."
Schierman had recently moved in the neighborhood and that he previously had been a resident of a house for recovering alcohol and drug abusers and held a maintenance job, according to the Seattle Times
He matched the description of a person seen walking in the neighborhood where the fire occurred shortly before it was reported, the newspaper source said. A police dog also reacted to the presence at the suspect's house of an accelerant used to start fires, the source added.
Thursday morning police continued removing items from Schierman's home.
Also on Thursday a neighbor said she has seen suspicious activity in this duplex across from the Milkins.
-->StartFragment -->
There has been some suspicious things in the neighborhood lately, said neighbor Gaylene Tivis. These duplexes

Last edited:
and they are all preaying for him because it is hard on his family. It is hard because the guy went off and murdered people and now is paying the price and they are saying they still love him....Children...CHILDREN, why? Things I still not understand.

They ought to turn him over to the husband to deal with...in whatever way he wishes... and for those who disagree, well, tough shit, there's nothing wrong with revenge for something like that..

RichP said:
They ought to turn him over to the husband to deal with...in whatever way he wishes... and for those who disagree, well, tough shit, there's nothing wrong with revenge for something like that..
I agree 10000....%, why isn't he on death row at least?

Skullvarian said:
I agree 10000....%, why isn't he on death row at least?
This just happened a couple days ago. At first they thought it was just a house fire, but then they found the bodies and saw that they had all been stabbed to death...in the neck. They just charged him yesterday. I sincerely hope that this pitiful excuse for a human being has the book thrown at him. And I hope it kills him when it hits.

-----Matt-----

RichP said:
Ill supply the duct tape and bullets.

MyJeepXJ said:
Ill supply the duct tape and bullets.

screw the duct tape lets give him some zip ties to losey hold him down, let the bastard squirm. I cannot believe it.

For all the soldiers out there fighting for us. There are those of us worth fighting for.

If he was in his ight mind when he did it - execute him.

If he wasn't - execute him. Getting THAT whacked out on booze is still a major incident looking for a place to happen, and who's to say it won't happen again?

This in-duh-vidual is a danger to society, and should be handled as such. Since we don't have a Coventry, we'll have to execute him.

As for all the "outpouring of support" on his MySpace - so what? Sorry, but if there's two people in there, and the other only comes out when he drinks, what's to say it won't happen again? I repeat - this in-duh-vidual is a danger to soeciety, and should be handled as such. We shoot rabid dogs, don't we?

5-90

As someone who works in our penal system, I sincerely hope this bastard gets sent to me. You don't know how much pleasure I would get from lining my special ops crew up on his door and doing a cell extraction just for giggles.... over and over again, before letting the other inmates have their way...

Edit: I shouldn't be this way I know, I'm supposed to be bigger, but that burns me up. Maybe I'm a terrible officer, but oh well. Under 99.9% of the circumstances, I would stop wrongdoings in my facility, but if I saw this guy getting raped or beaten to death, I would give serious thought to walking the other direction.

You are not a terrible officer, and your feelings denote decency, actually. I cannot even type what I feel, suffice to say its very spooky. Death for this individual is NOT an option or requirement, its a luxury that at my hands would be eternally denied.

myspace is for whaco's anyway. Doesnt suprise me that the potheads and faggots over there are cheering support for him.

Doh... I think I opened a NEW can of worms.

sigh..

"Killers are people too - just not very nice ones..."

I heard that today :D

ibn2h2o said:
That fawkers account has now been deleted, may he die a F'd up death.:hang: :skull1:
Must be because of all the maen things people were saying about him...that's just not nice guys...my guess is his friends complained to myspace so much they removed his account...shame on myspace

Back