• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My sisters Cherokee finally

1freaky1

NAXJA Forum User
I finally got around to taking a few pics of her Cherokee. I have been helping her out when I can with it as both her and hubby have been unemployed for almost 2 years now with no luck getting hired on anywhere.

This thing has a ton of miles on it, not sure of the exact amount but I believe it is somewhere in the 100-200k range if not more. Right now it is in need of a head gasket which we will be replacing hopefully sometime this month.

Up to this point I gave them my factory Ranger wheels with 4 new mud & snow tires, the bumpers which we modified to fit and will be redoing once my Ranger is out of the garage. They just decovered some of the interior panels with a mossy oak camo material we picked up awhile back.

The major things it is in need of is four doors since these are rusting out. This is their primary transportation and happily they only paid $1 for it from a friend that was going through a super nasty divorce.

Here is a few pics of it so far, I know not the best pics but it is what my cell phone does,

Ranger front bumper with light bar I built
image4.jpg

Ranger rear bumper modded & soon to be redone
image5.jpg

Interior with new upholstery work being done
image2.jpg

image3.jpg

I wanna go huntin'! :D

Keep checking the ads, I've picked up on some awesome deals here.

There ya go Sean, time for a road trip! :)

Maybe if you are down that way, you could pick up a steering gear for me from Led? I can ship in some for gas.

Seth,
I wanted to thank you for the doors and quarter windows you donated for my sisters Cherokee. My friend delivered them to me yesterday. Those will work out great for her. Thank you again.
Sean

Those bumpers don't quite match.............. :dunno:

Seth,
I wanted to thank you for the doors and quarter windows you donated for my sisters Cherokee. My friend delivered them to me yesterday. Those will work out great for her. Thank you again.
Sean

no problem man, im glad somebody on here found a use for them :D

Back