• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my lil trip report...kinda

kuligow said:
PJ.jpg

Very nice Michael. Someone had a good idea. :laugh3:

That picture could also be called The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. :gag:

xjohnnyc said:

Now thats funny!!!!!

xjohnnyc said:

Bravo Johnny! I think thats the perfect caption! :cheers:

xjohnnyc said:

not bad Johnny !! thanks for the another great idea D: will try to compound it into the Tshirt design :D :cheers:

MoabXJeeper said:
Derek! Shhhhhh. You know if you scare everyone else off from wheeling with me I will have only you to go with. :D
umm......i quit wheeling, yea thats it i drive honda's now :D

MoabXJeeper said:
Derek! Shhhhhh. You know if you scare everyone else off from wheeling with me I will have only you to go with. :D
You fools will never learn to stay out of that crack going backwards.

Its kind of like other cracks....exit only. :D

DrMoab said:

I think we have the line now! I didnt try it again because I didnt want to break again. It didnt work because I ended up breaking while backing off double whammy. That was NOT my fault though. Frickin defective parts remanufactured in Mexico!

DrMoab said:

now that we know how it's no problem, it only took von breaking and tracy not listening to me to figure it out:)

MoabXJeeper said:
I think we have the line now! I didnt try it again because I didnt want to break again. It didnt work because I ended up breaking while backing off double whammy. That was NOT my fault though. Frickin defective parts remanufactured in Mexico!
we have the line now i just got back from doing it with a few toyota buddies and it worked again, and it was a good call not breaking at the crack again double whammy was a better view :laugh3:

Back