• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My first build! Jake's 93xj Blog

wow . that sucks man.

haha no way. a fuel pump? i told ya to check for fuel pressure didnt i? maybe i didnt. ...

I like this build as i have an IDENTICAL color 1993 XJ and when i got it, it took alot of work too, like a fuel pump, and coil, radiator, water pump, shocks. (coil was a PITA to diagnose)

still running good at 264,000
hope you get to keep it running

the beast lives!

the beast also needs about 4" more uptravel from the rear shocks. can't even get close to full stuff. I am very happy with the front though not bad for short arms

201.jpg

Looks great man! you should head up to slick rock this weekend!

how the hell did you roll it? wtf? did you just get it back?
omg .

how the hell did you roll it? wtf? did you just get it back?
omg .

Hahaha this is exactly what my mom said
that shit will buff out dont worry!

Tipped her back over topped off the oil and drive home. Sure my A pillar is a little ****ed but what do you guys think. Best shakedown run ever?

you can pull the a pillar out enough to get a new windshield in, just should be some work. i like it.

how'd you get her running? i cant do SR, going to the beach probably with the GF and the dogs.

nice. thats good. i bet it was the cps. maybe wires got fried on the exhaust manifold.

Back