• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My daughter made me proud. She's smarter than me.

good time to sell.....most people are gettin taxes back right now..good luck..

and props to your daughter for being smart...
and to you cuz she didnt want any jeep..."jeep like yous"

I'd consider a trade. But only because that bug would be easier to sell than my XJ..............:anon:

:cheers::yelclap::thumbup:

I just chose to ignore.
fing06.gif

And NO, I'm not going to post a picture of her for you guys to oogle over.

A bunch of sharks in here. :rolleyes:

Just waite tell she registers and post stuff herself. :worship:

come on guys, your all goin the worng direction with this. its almost like getting a girls number over myspace or something. do you plan on sending a dozen digital roses and lots of these ":loveu::smootch::kissyou::loveu:"? haha.

have more respect for the girl than to hit on her online (shes not even here yet anyway)!:nono:

As for your daughter wanting an XJ - we restored a 1991 Jeep Cherokee for our son (4WD Sport, 5 Speed Manual). We had purchased it new. We told him that if he would drive it until insurance rates dropped after a few years, we would buy him something new or close to new, and we would keep the Cherokee as a hunting and fishing vehicle.

Now, he wants nothing to do with that. He has turned down the offer of a showroom vehicle. He wants to keep the Cherokee forever. So we are now working on lift kits and such.

Smart girl, I think.

Lucky he didn't pay attention to that comment or we would probably have a man hunt going on right now.

hahaha its not that bad lol im only 18 so we would be the same age, its not like im some 45 year old creep haha

I have a little more class than that. I'll do it at a meet n greet..............:D

We have Meet-N-Greets? What are those? :dunno:

hahaha its not that bad lol im only 18 so we would be the same age, its not like im some 45 year old creep haha

Hahaha true I guess. But that doesnt mean he still wont kick your ass.. gotta protect his lil girl :) Im only 19.

We have Meet-N-Greets? What are those? :dunno:

Something we SHOULD have more often :rof:

Back