• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My carnage report...... pictures to come soon...

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Ok spun the tube on a D35, threw a rear DS. Got one Tellico stipe on one side and two on the other. Pealed the door jam back about .5" where on strip is... Coming down School Bus a root ball hit the top of my drivers fender then one root shattered the windshieldand dented the A pillar. The welds we put on the tubes are not there any more so a new rear is in order! Acts like the tranny mount is toast. There were some other incidents and damage but you know what they say.... What goes on at the Crawl stays at the Crawl! :nono: All and all it was teh best time yet! :party: it was awsome meeting alll the new guys and seeing all you others again! :party:

Sorrry You know it gonna come out...I think I will put a pic of it in the newsletter....What does everyone think????

So who gets to tell the story? RonS? He seems to be quite good at it! LOL! :roflmao: Where's my tool belt?

Last edited:
tellico04naxja00142.jpg

And yes your tranny mount looked a little wiggly....

you can see on the windshield, where bigfoot grabed the Ghost and fliped it over.

Oh well! LOL! You can see the top fender damage too where he put his other hand!

Last edited:
I cant beleive I missed that one. sweet!

the best part was when I went to the shed that night Mr Crawford started to clap! LOL! Well like I always say Experience is the best teacher! LOL!

Back