• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My 91XJ FS/Trade

So I am looking to get rid of my Cherokee. I am looking for a small car or a truck i can fit 2 car seats into. The biggest problem is that i don't have much money to throw in with the jeep if someone is looking for that. But if you happen to have something that you maybe don't want or need let me know. The XJ's got the I6 ax5 np231j and dana 35/30 axles. it is my daily driver so it is reliable. Also at the beginning of the year i replaced the clutch, flywheel, oil pump,and some other misc. parts. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
Also does any one know how i can post pictures on here so you can see the jeep?

Get a PhotoBucket.com account for free. Upload your pictures there and then copy and paste the links into the thread here. Im interested in your Xj depending on the condition and Location, which I assume is GA. I have a car I could trade but I would likely need some boot unless yours is crazy low mileage. Good luck and I look forward to seeing it on here.

Where in Georgia are you?

Depending on the condition of the Jeep I have a car I might trade.

You can send pictures and details to my email or phone if you'd like.

I'll PM you the address.

Back