• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My 44/9" full width cherokee build

I shaved it with a sawzall and an angle grinder

that must've taken a while....

that must've taken a while....

nope: the cast differential is soft material, it only took maybe 15 minutes.

Anyways. The XJ is destined to be a more recreational/ exploration wheeler, or be sold.

SO: If anyone wants anything off the XJ, or to buy it whole: I am selling it

and will consider parting it out if I have enough interest on parts

I also could sell it as a package deal with a super super clean forest green 98 shell that I was planning on swapping everything from the red one over too.

I took the easy way out and got a TJ to build :anon:
:guitar:

Last edited:
that's gay. . . man, I followed your thread from beginning to end and took a couple ideas from when I built mine. you've had it done for less then a year and you're getting rid of it already? homosexual, bro.

lots of stuff still available.

my motor lives on in another cherokee

0821091627medium.jpg

0821091628amedium.jpg

0821091628medium.jpg

already got 'er caged, huh?

what axles? D60's?

Whats wrong with the JK - aside from its frankly gutless engine and weakened track bar mounting provisions, high retail cost and plastic content?

you got it.

I'm diggin' it. Minimal lift, big tires, low COG... nice job. Too bad it's a cheerleader jeep. :D:D

(sorry, had to)

Thanks

THAT is not a Cheerleader Jeep lol.

Most Wranglers, yes. That, no.

Atleast its not a JK...

Thanks
what axles? D60's?

35 spline 60's, Yukon Alloys all around, 5.38's, front detroit, rear yukon spool. Axles built by Clayton Offroad

What kind of gas tank skid do you have and what all is done to beef up the D30?

5 bolt main gas tank skid on the Cherokee. I think there are some pics awhile back on what I did to the D30, It's sold though.

\
Here's a link to my TJ build if anyone is interested in reading it.

http://www.utah4x4club.com/index.php?showtopic=10485

Back