• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Unofficial Wheeling Trip-Hannibal Rocks ORP August 14/15th

Did my camera end up coming home with any of you? We have checked the truck, the jeep and the room and its nowhere to be found. It was sitting on the table in our room last night.

Oh BTW, bacon on the wiper blades is hilarious! Good one Tyler!

Last edited:
Watched the SheRock Races this morning with Bob and Dawn, 1 Jeep did roll over....

Found some 'Carnage' this morning. When Bob had to tow me around to get out of the marsh, the HiCountry Shackle Bracket bent all to hell... Looks like the sway-bar is staying disconnected till I get that repaired/removed...

Pics to come later...

Aaron, I did not see a camera other then ours when we unpacked.

And bacon on the wipers is my calling card...kind of like the Joker :D

Camille and I had a great time seeing everyone (especially you Mike :kissyou:)

JR and Kelly kept on saying what a great group and how extremely helpful everyone was in their time of disrepair...I just simply told them..that is the MWC gang for ya, that IS how we roll.

Yep, I had a good time too.
I took very few pics. No moobs or bikini's though. They're uploading now.

Thanks to JR for carting me around!

I motion that this event be posthumously named Sweatfest.......I don't think I need to explain why.

I also have a camera for sale if anyone is interested. I'll post it up in the MWC classifieds later. It comes with a memory card full of midget's mud wrestling pictures that was in it when I acquired it.

Great time as usual. Plenty of drinking and socializing to be had. I'd love to make the trip again, hopefully with less equipment problems and maybe a better map of the park.

And maybe not a hundred effin degrees outside...

Bacon on the wiper blades... awesome. Luckily it didn't rain, because turning on the wipers after those greasy bacon strips had a chance to cook in the sun would have been nasty.

101_8183.jpg

Some kiddos with a pretty sweet wagon. Coil-overs on all 4.
101_8184.jpg

101_8186.jpg

101_8187.jpg

101_8188.jpg

101_8196.jpg

The incident.
101_8197.jpg

Father and Austin working on JR's rig while JR enjoys some refreshing H2O.
101_8201.jpg

RRock stuff from Sat.

101_8203.jpg

101_8204.jpg

101_8207.jpg

101_8214.jpg

good pics Mike..I can not believe that you were taking a picture of the vice grips holding up my rear hatch and accidentally caught me giving a thumbs up on Camilles butt. :D

SWEATFEST O-10
dayummm...it was hot.

we're a bit tired...post more tomorrow.

BOB

DSCN1569.jpg DSCN1614.jpg

Yeah so one of two things happened, my camera got snatched by an employee or it grew legs. It was in our room Saturday night and its nowhere to be found, there went $250 and lots of pictures. I'm pretty bummed but iit was good to see everyone and meet some new folks. Even though someone was picking on me constantly.....brenda! :laugh3: i

We had a blast too. Sorry we didn't do any wheeling with you all. Was busy most of the day flipping the Toyota buggy back on it's tires and putting out a fire from the broken brake line spraying all over the headers.
A big thanks to the cheese man for finding a GREAT steakhouse. That steak I had was amazing!!!
And Aaron, I guess Brenda was listening when I read her all these posts on here with all the guys picking on you. She's a fast learner :D

sounds like a great time guys. cant wait for more pictures. really want to get my rig back together and get out there with everyone.

sounds like a great time guys. cant wait for more pictures. really want to get my rig back together and get out there with everyone.

October 2nd.............:D

We had a blast too. Sorry we didn't do any wheeling with you all. Was busy most of the day flipping the Toyota buggy back on it's tires and putting out a fire from the broken brake line spraying all over the headers.
A big thanks to the cheese man for finding a GREAT steakhouse. That steak I had was amazing!!!
And Aaron, I guess Brenda was listening when I read her all these posts on here with all the guys picking on you. She's a fast learner :D

Ah, its ok. You guys fit in with the MWC just fine. Tell her I said bring it on! :laugh3:

Drakes was an awesome place too. Their mac and cheese was out of this world and they made a mean ribeye too.

Last edited:
man, I should have put my dirty clotes in a seperate bag or in the back of the truck......all my luggage is horrid smelling!!! it was def hotter then hell but like Byron said..it is August in the MWC! :D

Bacon wipers FTW!!

Austins father (Cal) was a big help locating a short.
I think the electrical fan replay got wet.

they had some trails...

and some nice rigs...

This one had some interesting grafitti...

I really enjoy rock climbing...just wish we had more time and it wasn't so friggan hot. This place has a lot of rock quarry.

I'm all for going back to Hannibal. I'd like to go when there's not competitions going on so we can play in the rocks. I really enjoyed it. It's kinda fun just showing up with noone knowing you're going to be there.:D Next time, I'll haul the Jeep up there.....if I still have it.

Last edited:
Back