• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Unofficial Wheeling Trip-Hannibal Rocks ORP August 14/15th

I spoke with another coworker that lieve in the area and she said that Injun Joes looks run down from the road..I said "PREFECT!" I am going to try and give a call down there in the next week or so and see about reservations....haha, reservation..Injun Joe's....no pun intended! :D

This place sounds shady.

There's definitely no way I'm missing this now.

The old man is coming with me, he wants to see what I'm addicted to... That being said, I believe we will be staying at a Hotel in Hannibal cause the old man can't sleep on the ground/air mattress anymore... its only 6min to the park... I'll still be around for the campfire and what-not, but will prob end up takin him back to the hotel earlier than come back for campfire...

Yup, booked the room tonight, arriving Friday afternoon/evening sometime and leaving Monday morning. I'm excited already lol. Also one of my friends might be bringing his Cherokee down...

I truly wish I could be there.

Have fun and be safe guys.

Being a non-official run, I am sure the prez will still want you to have the required equipment.

Rev

Damn straight.........if anyone plans on wheeling w/ me be it official or unoffical run WILL have the required equipment. (and if your a newb, that also consists of 2 cold beers at the camp fire for the President, past and present as well!:roflmao:)

Last edited:
ok suckas...this is just over a month away..get your vacation time in or excuses made, but be there either way. It will be a good time.......and I just ordered another 30# of cheese :D

no doubt, I am gonna see if TeX will bring down some good ol' WI cheese for me. I about foundered when SeanR, Laura and I went to Monroe, WI for dinner and drinks...I need to move there!!

get your happy ass to make the trip down for this run and bring some samples w/ ya!!

haha. we'll see. have to get the jeep all together first. if i have the cash, i might mosey to that neck of the woods. if i do, i would be more then happy to take WI food orders to bring.

I just might make this, have to see what the old lady says. Only 5.5 hours away.

dew it Craig, all the cool kids are gonna be there! :D

Well as it turns out I will be in MO for the entire week before this, for a little vacation. Then back to IN, then load up again for the Hannibal Rocks trip and drive back. I might try to push back the first trip by a week so I can roll it all into one trip, but it would only save me about $20 in fuel since I'd have to pull the trailer everywhere.

Plus I have from now until this trip to do a little engine swappage... free time and funds are tight. But I am going to try like hell to make it!

Maybe if I'm trying to swap a motor I shouldn't spend a week out in the sticks fishing, shooting, and drinking... ah well.

Back